Microsoft Windows XP Pro. SP2 OEM with COA Sealed
Up For Bid: Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 OEM with COA
Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional is the next version of the Windows operating system, which is designed for businesses of all sizes, and for individuals who demand the most from their computing experience. Windows XP Professional goes beyond the benefits of Windows XP Home Edition with advanced capabilities designed specifically to optimize productivity using the latest advancements in the digital world. Built on the solid foundation of Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional provides improved reliability, security, performance and ease of use, setting the new standard in efficient and dependable computing.
* Builds on the strengths of Windows 2000 and NT, making it more powerful and stable than previous operating systems.
* Supports even more devices and technologies so that you can take advantage of the next generation of hardware devices.
* Runs hundreds of programs that didnt run on Windows 2000 and enables you to set up your system to run in compatibility mode even if a program isn't supported by by Windows XP.
* Windows Messengerthe easy way to communicate with anyone in real time, users can choose text, voice, and video with excellent performance.
* Remote Desktop allows users to create a virtual session onto their desktop computer from any Windows 95 or later based-computer, giving them remote access to all of their data and applications.
* Wireless 802.1x Networking Support provides secured access, as well as performance improvements for wireless networks.
* Remote Assistance allows users to have a peer or IT Professional remotely control their PC to demonstrate a process or help solve a problem.
* Policy-Based Desktop Management (IntelliMirror Technology) allows group policies and roaming user profiles, simplifying desktop and user management when using a Windows 2000 Server infrastructure.
* Multi-Language Support allows users to easily create, read, and edit documents in many different languages. Internet Explorer 6 includes many new and enhanced features that simplify tasks, increase reliability, and help maintain the privacy of personal information on the Web.
* Encrypting File System provides the highest level of protection from hackers and data theft by transparently encrypting files with a randomly generated key.
* User State Migration Tool can migrate a users data and application/operating settings from their old to their new desktop.
* New Task-Based Visual Design helps users navigate more easily by exposing the most common tasks through a cleaner and new visual cues.
- Computer and processor: 500 MHz processor or higher.
- Memory: 256 MB RAM or higher. 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Instant Search.
- Hard disk: 1.5 GB; a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive Drive: CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system.
- Other: Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Outlook 2007. Connectivity to Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced functionality. PowerPoint Slide Library requires Office SharePoint Server 2007. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply). * Instant Search requires Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0.
- Additional: Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system. For complete requirements visit http://www.microsoft.com/office/products
Qualified Educational Users
- Educational Institutions;
- Parents of Elementary, Middle & High school-age children;
- Administrative Officers and Boards of Education of Educational Institutions;
- Faculty and Staff of Educational Institutions;
- Matriculated Students of Higher Education Institutions;
- Educational Consortia and Systems;
- Public Libraries;
- Public Museums.
Plus FREE shipping to anywhere in the world!
We will ship your item by EMS EXPRESS within 48 hours after payment is received or echeck is cleared.
Shipping may take 7-14 working days!
We will email you the tracking number as soon as item is shipped.